SUMMER LEATHER

04:40

The first thing you had on your mind when someone says 'Summer'? beach. bikini. hot. no leather. but, not for me. Though it's freaking hot during Summer, I'm kinda into pairing up my clothes. Putting one on top of another. 

About this look, I like how the jacket match perfectly with the oversized cuff shirt. I mean, look how it is just right covering only until my wrist, and the oversized part of the shirt completes everything, almost cover my whole palm. 
The pants is the comfiest! and, It's my current obsession.



This is my favourite of the look.



Have a great weekend, xx


Wearing :

Leather Jacket - Zara
Wide Leg Pants - Zara
Shirt - Zara
(I guess, Zara is my favourite shopping place hahaha!)
Sandals - Birkenstock
Mini Pashli Satchel Bag - 3.1 Phillip Lim








You Might Also Like

0 comments